6/02/2008

I arrived at Hyderabad

At night on 1st June I arrived at Hyderabad where my colleague and friend Prof. Dhanda met me. But the trip was not without adventures. The Lufthansa check-in software system broke down world-wide, so for about an hour there was no check in at all. Then poor airport staff had to manually check in the passengers which was not a great fun either for them or for the travellers.

Finally I arrived late night at my destination where had to wait to find my luggages. Because of the manual check in the luggage identification was also problematic.

Nevertheless, everything is good if the ending is good. After a good sleep we with Prof. Dhanda started to plan in detail the work we are going to execute in the two weeks. More on this will come tomorrow.

No comments: